Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

For those of you that thought this was going to be a racy post, think again. I just wanted to say that although we spend a lot of time in our home with boys and boys programs like Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, we really do like girls too. I am so grateful for my daughters, Becky and Tama.

Since I am the only "girl" at home now, it is sure nice when other girls come to visit. I was looking through some old and some new photos and thought I would share some of the girl pictures.

I love having my little granddaughters climb up on my lap for some cuddle time. Aisy and Larrissa are so much fun. I wish our other grandaughters Ellayna, Tia and KayBree lived closer so we could spend more time together.




This is 4 generations of girls-Grandma Kay with me (Heather) and my daughters Tama and Rebecca with our first granddaughter Ellayna.

This post wouldn't be complete without mentioning my three lovely daughter-in-laws. It is so wonderful to welcome new girls into the family and they are the best!!! Maybe they weren't born to me, but they are all a part of my heart. I love you Ashlee, Jeanette and Colleen!

No comments: