Friday, January 30, 2009

Cherishing the Memories


We decided it was time to get out some of the old Cassette tapes and record them onto CDs so that they wouldn't be lost forever. It has turned out to be a really fun thing to do. We have listened to tapes from when the kids were just little and it has brought back a lot of fond memories. I remember people saying that the kids would grow up really fast and I remember thinking how nice it would be when they were older, but now I miss those times when they were just small and we did fun things together. My advice to others is to just enjoy all the time you have with your kids at whatever age they are. Last night we stayed up a little later than usual just visiting and joking around with Jayd, Joel and Jarell. They are such wonderful young boys and we love the times we have with them. They are so funny too!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love the old picture. Your family is cute. I sent you an e-mail about senior pictures but my account told me it didn't go through.

So here is the jist of it. :)

Jamie and I don't know when we wil be in Blanding again (he diesn't have many breaks from school). The soonest that we know we wil be back is when my sister gets home in June. I think you will want pictures before then. I would love to do them, but I just don't think we can make it in time.