Monday, July 20, 2009

Old Chimneys and New Pathways

So what do you do with all the old bricks from a chimney?
You make a pathway to the water faucet so you don't have to step in the mud, and if you look close you can see that it isn't very level, but at least the water will all run away from the house.
And now you know what do do with any old bricks.
(Ignore all the apples on the ground, I can't keep up but if some of them don't fall off early the branches on the tree will all break cause it's growing apples by the bushel!)

4 comments:

Sean Hurst said...

It may not be completely level, but it looks pretty good to me. I just wish I had some chimney bricks. Hmm.

Josh and Ashlee said...

Oh what I wouldn't give for my very own bushel of apples to eat all by myself... *sigh*

Kara said...

It looks really good! I can't even tell that it isn't level.

Kay Jones said...

You do good work of using every thing around. Doesn't cost a lot either! Too bad we don't have pigs to feed the apple to that fall off. I imagine most of the apples in the trees will end up in bottles, to be used in pies! Yummy!!!!!